Minneapolis Breakfast Club Newsletter November 7, 2018
Tom Ashbaugh braved the dark, icy roads to be today’s Early Bird.
President Tony Rubin started us off with a ring of the bell, a moment of silence, and a fitting joke for today’s speakers from Toshiba Business Solutions.
Guests: Kurt Kremer of Toshiba Business Solutions attended as a guest of Don Thiets to assist with today’s Craft Talk. Kyle Smythe, a business development rep, was a guest of Scott Wiyninger. Jen Tregarthen, a business consultant, and Heidi Humphrey, interested in open positions for finance marketing, were guests of Susanne Bonfe.
Honorary Members: Russ Bremner, Tom Donnelly, Dick Lindskoog, and Mark Simon were in attendance today.
- The 2019 Craft Talk Schedule is available for signup. Let Craig Blixrud know your date preference.
- The Club is looking for new members in the areas of personnel insurance, business insurance, and employee benefit programs.
- Dave Goodwyne, Club VP, is looking for candidates to serve on the Board and/or our next Club President after him.
Business Networking: Select Communications needs sales people in their Edina and Excelsior locations. Success Computer Consulting needs support from someone who can work on the technical side of things and interface with customers.
Business Exchange: Dwain Coleman kicked us off, followed by Tom Ashbaugh and Susanne Bonfe.
Business Updates: Lindskoog Florists will be having an open house tomorrow, November 8th from 8am-5pm. Todd Anderson let us know Dave is feeling worn out from his recent chemo treatments. Please send support by e-mail or text. Jon Peterson recently became ordained and officiated his niece’s wedding. If you’re ever in need of an officiant, don’t hesitate to ask!
Table Introductions: Tale #5 was introduced by Julius Webster who lead them in telling us what they like most about this time of year.
Sock Challenge: Bob Alexander was the winner today with a pair of bright blue, polka dot socks.
Pot of Gold: Mark Arnold drew today’s five cards and the winner was Dwain Coleman!
Toshiba Business Solutions-MN provides local sales, service and support to the entire Twin Cities metro area. Our corporate offices are located off I494 in Eagan.
We also service greater Minnesota and North Dakota with offices in Rochester, Duluth and Fargo.
Our products include:
- Multi-functional products that copy/print/scan/fax
- Full Color enabled systems
- Customer Concierge Program One point of contact for all questions regarding your account. Your Toshiba Concierge will be your one contact to answer any questions regarding your account.
- Automated Meter Reading (AMR)- no more calling in, or faxing in copier meter readings
- Document Management Software-Docuware Software can store and archive documents for easy retrieval
- Encompass– a program to analyze document output costs and requirements
- Print Management Solutions– Recognize and analyze your printing costs and take control of these costs
- Embedded OCR Software– transforms copier to a comprehensive paper management solution
Along with these solutions, our focus continues to be a “Consultative Selling” approach to recommend the best solution for each office environment. Our systems may be networked to allow for Network Printing, Network Scanning and Walk-up and Network Faxing.
Thanks again for all the Breakfast Clubbers who have relied on Toshiba for your office system needs.
Register with Don Thiets at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks to Don and Kurt for the great prizes!
November 14 is Go Intelligence Cap (Guest Speaker) at the Edina CC.