Early Birds: Dick Anderson and Robert Sandberg showed up first on this beautiful morning.
President Dave Goodwyne rang the bell to start the meeting.
Guests: Angela Warner of Warner Stellian was a guest of Jerry Olson this AM. Former member and potential new member Bert Christiansen, Handyman, was in attendance as well.
Honorary Members: Russ Bremner, Tom Donnelly, and Dick Nelson joined us this morning.
- The Boat Cruise is planned for August 7th leaving Wayzata bay about 5:30 PM. Cost per person is $100 for guests, Club members are free! We have 30 signups and are on our way to 100.
- There is no meeting on July 3rd. Next meeting is the 10th at Edina CC.
- The Board approved a dues decrease from $80 to $75 per month effective July 1, 2019.
- We need Craft speakers for July and August. Please forward ideas to Craig Blixrud.
- A general business meeting was held this morning and the following slate of officers/directors to take effect July 1, 2019 were elected
Minneapolis Breakfast Club Officers and Directors
July 1, 2019 thru December 31, 2019
President: Mark Arnold
Past President: David Goodwyne
Vice President: Chuck Shreffler
Secretary: Craig Blixrud
Treasurer: Matt Crane
TBD (Expires 12/31/2020)
Dwain Coleman (Expires 6/30/2020)
Susanne Bonfe (Expires 6/30/2020)
Paula Mertens (Expires 12/31/2020)
Richard Junghans (Expires 12/31/2020)
Karen Holtmeier (Expires 6/30/2021)
Business Networking: LVC has a customer appreciation luncheon today in Edina. Todd Anderson, Carey, is looking for a reservationist.
Business Exchange: Dwain Coleman led off and was followed by Mark Arnold, Dave Mitchell, and Bill McReavey, Jr.
Business Updates: None today
Table Introductions: Table #4 was introduced by Catherine Moore with of theme of “Favorite 4th of July memory”.
Pot of Gold: David Goodwyne drew 5 cards and each of the five won a mini Craft Talk. The fifth card was Catherine Moore who won the pot as well.
Dave Goodwyne led off with a short analysis of college costs and wages over time. He encouraged the group to start saving for their granchildrens’ college expenses.
Jerry Olson, Resultants for Business, gave an update on their business model for improving business performance.
Bob Alexander, Select Communications, gave an update on 5G rollout for the Twin Cities as he knows the schedule.
Todd Anderson, Carey Limo, gave an update on July events that his company will be supporting.
Dwain Coleman, Zip Printing, gave an update on their business is doing. He gets a surprising amount of business from internet orders.
Catherine Moore, AAA Minneapolis, gave a little talk on traveling to the Passion Play in Germany in 2020.
Register to Dave Goodwyne at firstname.lastname@example.org or 952-292-2204
July 3 NO Meeting
July 10 is TBD at ECC
July 17 is TBD at ECC