Minneapolis Breakfast Club Newsletter November 27, 2019
Early Birds (and attendees): Mike Palm was greeted by Mark Arnold when he arrived and was followed by Todd Anderson, Robert Sandberg, Tom Ashbaugh, Craig Blixrud, Tony Rubin, Erik Schindler, Dwain Bell, Bill McReavy jr, and Karen Holtmeier.
Guests: None Today
Honorary Members: None Today
- Check your calendars! The 2020 Craft talk schedule is being circulated. Contact Craig to get on the schedule.
- The 2020 Directory is being circulated for updates. Make sure to get your ads to Dwain Coleman.
- Jim Erickson will be having Carleton College Externs at the Dec 4 meeting and hopes members will offer to let them job shadow at their business.
- Paul Folger, Ch 5 Anchor, will be a guest speaker on December 11.
- Nominations and candidates for the MBC Board of Directors serving from Jani, 2020 to June 30, 2020 are being solicited. We need at large directors and a Club Vice President. Contact Chuck Shreffler for more info.
Business Networking: None today
Business Exchange: None today
Business Updates: None Today
Table Introductions: Table # 2 passed today
Pot of Gold: Mark Arnold drew Mike Palm’s card for the win and a slim pot of gold.
Mark Arnold gave us a couple of stories about Continental Diamond and passed out samples to all those who braved the elements to come today. It was a gem of a meeting.
Register for the Pot of Gold with at Mark Arnold at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-295-7619.
December 4 will be AAA at ECC
December 11 will be Paul Folger of Channel 5 as a guest of Chuck Shreffler
December 18 and 25 there will be no meeting.