Minneapolis Breakfast Club Newsletter February 19,2020
Early Birds: Mark Arnold, Robert Sandberg, and Bob Alexander came early to taste test the donut balls and coffee.
Guests: None today
Honorary Members: Martin Peyer, Dick Nelson, Tom Donnelly and Cathy Daluge were in attendance today.
President Chuck Shreffler brought the meeting to order with a ring of the bell and a moment of silence.
- February 26 we will have a joint meeting with the Ham n’ Eggs group. The guest speaker will be Peter Vodenka, Author, Speaker, Immigrant American “Journey to Freedom Revisited”. Invite some friends/associates.
- AAA-Minneapolis has resigned as a member after about 60 years of membership. We hope Renata and Catherine stop by as guests occasionally.
- Today was Tom Donnelly’s 78 th birthday, also Todd Anderson was celebrating his birthday. And not in the least, today marked the one year anniversary of Dave Mitchell’s cancer operation.
- Rich Junghans has left Lupient and as of this week is now with Walser.
- Dick Anderson had knee replacement surgery this past week.
- There will be a board meeting today.
Business Networking: Randy Korn really needs sales/project management help.
Business Exchange: Mark Arnold, Bob Alexander, Chuck Shreffler, and Robert Sandberg all has something to share today.
Business Updates: None Today
Table Introductions: Table #4 was introduced by Jim Christianson with a theme of “What’s new in your business and Life events?”
Pot of Gold: Randy Korn drew 5 cards and Martin Peyer was the winner of the pot.
Chuck Shreffler introduced himself. He is married to Beth and has 3 adult sons. Two are in the Navy and the third is in the medical field and lives in Colorado. He has one granddaughter.
Chuck has a long history with the Breakfast Club. He first joined the club in about 2000 as a bill collector, he left the club when he became general counsel for a client’s business. He then returned to private practice and rejoined the club in about 2009.
Chuck gave us an overview on a couple of interesting cases he has been working on over the last year.
Chuck is a graduate of Notre Dame law school and has had a varied career as a Federal Law Clerk, In House Counsel, Large law firm, and private practice.
Now in private practice, he focuses on Wills/Trusts/Probate, Business structures, Litigation, and general law issues.
Please call Cuck for a consultation.
Register for the Pot of Gold with Chuck Shreffler at email@example.com or 612-872-8000.
February 26 is Joint Meeting with the Ham N’ Eggs group at ECC.
March 4 is Lone Birch Realty at ECC
March 11 is Anderson Furniture (Guest Speaker) at ECC