Minneapolis Breakfast Club Newsletter March 4,2020
Early Birds: Mark Arnold, Bob Alexander, and John Winston were the first to arrive today for conversation and coffee.
Guests: None today
Honorary Members: Dick Nelson, Tom Donnelly and Cathy Daluge were in attendance today.
Past President Mark Arnold pinch hit for Chuck Shreffler this AM with a joke and a moment of silence.
- Dick Anderson had knee replacement surgery and is at home
- Tom Ashbaugh had his appendix removed yesterday and is at University Hospitals.
- We have an OPEN DATE NEXT WEEK on the craft talk schedule. Ideas?
- Bob Alexander gave a reminder about his email regarding a speaker we are all invited to hear.
- Dick Nelson ran into former member Bob Conroy and he said to say hi.
- Bill McReavy Jr ran into Rob Aexander the other day. You see current and ex-Breakfast clubbers all around town.
Business Networking: Houselift is still looking for a new salesperson/designer. Continental Diamond has added a new salesperson.
Business Exchange: Cathy Daluge started us off and was followed by Jim Christianson, Randy Korn, Dwain Coleman, Todd Anderson, Karen Holtmeier, and Tony Rubin. Great exchange today
Business Updates: None Today
Table Introductions: Table #2 was introduced by Bob Alexander with a theme of “What’s new in your business or life?”
Pot of Gold: Martin Peyer drew and Jim Christianson had his card pulled.
Marin Peyer introduced today’s speaker, Craig Blixrud of Lone Birch Realty.
Craig is a “small town” kid, married to Susan for 36 years and they have 4 children and 2 granddaughters.
Craig has been selling residential real estate for 23 years and last year obtained a broker’s license and created Lone Birch Realty. His wife and oldest son are also involved in the business. Craig has been a member of the Breakfast club since 1998.
Their approach is to “make you feel at home” with the buying and selling process by providing you with relevant and comprehensive information in every step along the way to a successful transaction.
If you are looking to buy or sell your first home or your last home, give them a call for the utmost professional level of service.
You can register with Craig at email@example.com or 612-716-4551 by voice or text.
March 11 is TBD
March 18 is Palm Commercial Real Estate at ECC
March 25 is Bullseye Media at ECC