Early Birds: Dick Anderson was probably waiting for others to arrive as he had the closest parking space. We had a total of 28 attendees including 9 via ZOOM.
Guests: Mark Ahmann, Insurance broker extraordinaire.
Honorary Members: Karen Holtmeier, Tom Donnelly, Dick Lindskoog, and Dick Nelson were in attendance.
President Jim Erickson brought the meeting to order with a ring of the bell and a moment of silence for longtime member Rueben Palm’s passing at 92 years of age.
- Show and Tell was provided by Karen Holtmeier, who gave a walk down memory lane on her relationship with the Minneapolis Aquatennial.
- Tip of the Day from Todd Anderson, “Driving Success” and “Have a Positive Attitude and Optimism everyday”.
- WILD SHIRT day next week.
- Board Meeting after the general meeting next week.
- September 2nd there will not be a meeting.
- Club VP- We are in need of a VP that will also serve as president next year from January thru June of 2021. Please contact Jim Erickson if interested.
- We have craft talk openings available in October. Please contact Craig Blixrud to get on the calendar.
None today. What’s new in your own business?
Doing business with each other is a hallmark of this club. Sharing today were Mike Palm, Paul Ralles, Ed Crandall, Chuck Shreffler, and Bill McReavy Jr.
The Craft talk today was a round table on a list of topics concerning politics and COVID-19 provided by Jim Erickson. Each table picked a topic for discussion and then shared with the crowd. As to be expected there were a broad range of opinions and good discussion amongst the members. As always, club members are respectful and good listeners.
Please register with Jim Erickson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-325-3009.
August 25- DJ Kranz @ECC and Virtual Tom Ashbaugh and Jon Peterson will share “Show and Tell” and “Tip of the day”
September 2- No Meeting
September 9- Insperity