Early Birds: ZOOM Meeting only today and thru the end of the year. We had 16 participants today. We usually start the meeting online at 7:15 AM.
Guests: None Today
Honorary Members: Karen Holtmeier, Ron Britz, Martin Peyer, and Dick Nelson were in attendance.
President Jim Erickson brought the meeting to order with a ring of the bell and a moment of silence.
- ZOOM link is https://us04web.zoom.us/j/8372506494?pwd=RStMTVU4bVVDTU0vZU5UdXNSWTZoQT09 or meeting ID 837 250 6494 password is Breakfast
- We have a craft talk opening available December 9. Please contact Craig Blixrud to get on the calendar or with your ideas for craft talks.
- We are looking for suggestions for new members. A great time to join as the dues are currently waived and ZOOM allows easy access to meetings.
- Honorary Member Don Schroden’s mother passed at 93.
- Ron Britz had COVID the last two weeks and is recovering. Jim Erickson and Neil Roers have also tested positive this year.
- Susanne Bonfe is alive and well and buying furniture for a new home in Tucson.
Pot of Gold: None today
Business Exchange/Sharing: Lots of members had something to share today as we went around the ZOOM horn. We focused on grandchildren and Thanksgiving plans. Most are having very small gatherings.
Bill Junco has been married to Linda for 27 years and they have 4 grandchildren, 3 sons and a princess.
9 years ago they bought a floral shop in Cottage Grove and 3 years ago they bought Lindskoog Florists in downtown Minneapolis. Their business is about 25% funerals, 10% weddings, and the rest is everyday flower orders for birthdays, anniversaries, business lobbies, and just because flowers brighten your day.
COVID-19 has hit downtown hard and foot traffic by the store has dropped by more than 90% as people work from home or stay in their office all day.
Please register with Mark Arnold at 651-295-7619 or email@example.com
December 2- TBD via ZOOM
December 9- TBD via ZOOM
December 16 – Mike Conley (Karen Holtmeier guest spkr) via ZOOM