Early Birds: ZOOM Meeting only today and thru the end of the year. We had 17 participants today. We usually start the meeting online at 7:15 AM. Bob Alexander, Mike Palm, And Dick Anderson were the first to log on.
Guests: None Today
Honorary Members: Karen Holtmeier, Ron Britz, Dick Lindskoog, and Martin Peyer were in attendance.
President Jim Erickson brought the meeting to order with a ring of the bell and a moment of silence.
- ZOOM link is https://us04web.zoom.us/j/8372506494?pwd=RStMTVU4bVVDTU0vZU5UdXNSWTZoQT09 or meeting ID 837 250 6494 password is Breakfast
- We have a craft talk opening available December 9. Please contact Craig Blixrud to get on the calendar or with your ideas for craft talks.
- We are looking for suggestions for new members. A great time to join as the dues are currently waived and ZOOM allows easy access to meetings.
- Jim Christianson is skiing at Buck Hill (Afton Alps is also open per Don Thiets). Join Jim on Sunday mornings for a run down the slopes.
- Sign up for a 2021 Craft Talk. The new schedule will be out soon. Please contact Craig Blixrud.
Show and Tell: Jim Erickson gave us a video tour of his Cable, WI cabin.
Pot of Gold: None today
Business Exchange/Sharing: Lots of members had something to share today as we went around the ZOOM horn.
We tried something new today and broke the group into smaller groups and had small discussions in breakout rooms. Bob Alexander’s group focused on the Vaccine priorities put out by the CDC as di Keith Kovacevick’s group. Karen Holtmeier’s group focused on should college and pro sports be playing at this time. Kristen Baas’s group discussed Bourbon tasting. I think I know which would have been the most popular discussion. I think everyone may check out the SlightlyToasted.com website.
Please register with Jim Erickson at 612-325-3009 or firstname.lastname@example.org
December 9- TBD via ZOOM
December 16 – Mike Conley (Karen Holtmeier guest spkr) via ZOOM
December 23 and 30 – No meeting