Early Birds: Hybrid meeting today. We had 18 participants today, 9 at the Edina CC and 9 online. We usually start the meeting online at 7:15 AM.
Guests: None today
Honorary Members: Karen Holtmeier and Dick Lindskoog were in attendance.
President Bob Alexander brought the meeting to order with a ring of the bell and a moment of silence.
- ZOOM link is https://us04web.zoom.us/j/8372506494?pwd=RStMTVU4bVVDTU0vZU5UdXNSWTZoQT09 or meeting ID 837 250 6494 password is Breakfast
- NEXT WEEK IS A HYBRID MEETING! We will meet at the Edina Country Club and via ZOOM.
- Sign up for your 2021 Craft Talk! Please contact Craig Blixrud to get on the calendar or with your ideas for craft talks.
- There is a board meeting today after the regular meeting.
- We are always looking for suggestions for new members. A great time to join as the dues are currently waived and ZOOM allows easy access to meetings.
Pot of Gold: None today
We went around the room and around ZOOM to reconnect in our first in-person meeting in months. We discussed business sharing, Pandemic impacts, and personal lives. Some highlights were as follows. Dick Anderson reported that his team won yet another softball championship in Florida after a grueling 7 game schedule. Mark Arnold announced he is moving to Florida soon and has accepted a job as a jeweler in Naples. Jim Erickson is preparing his hemp crop for sale to retailers. Keith Kovacevick reported that Les Jones Roofing has a nice backlog to start the year. Randy Korn has a ZOOM meeting today with the city, not an easy way to conduct business. Several members have received the COVID Vaccine already. No one has had significant side effects.
Any suggestion for future craft talks please pass them on to Bob Alexander at email@example.com or 612-720-1450.
February 3, 2021 – Hybrid Meeting
February 10, 2021 – Hybrid Meeting
February 17, 2021 – Hybrid meeting