Minneapolis Breakfast Club Newsletter March 17, 2021
Early Birds: First to arrive looking for green beer, corned beef and cabbage, and fellowship were Jon Peterson and Bob Alexander. It was a Hybrid meeting today and Dick Anderson was first to log on. We had 15 at the Edina CC and 5 via Zoom. We start the ZOOM meeting about 7:15 am
Guests: None today
Honorary Members: Karen Holtmeier, Dick Nelson, and Dick Lindskoog were in attendance today.
President Bob Alexander brought the meeting to order with a ring of the bell and a moment of silence.
- ZOOM link is https://us04web.zoom.us/j/8372506494?pwd=RStMTVU4bVVDTU0vZU5UdXNSWTZoQT09 or meeting ID 837 250 6494 password is Breakfast
- NEXT WEEK IS A HYBRID MEETING! We will meet at the Edina Country Club and via ZOOM.
- Sign up for your 2021 Craft Talk! Please contact Craig Blixrud to get on the calendar or with your ideas for craft talks.
- We are looking for a Club Vice President. Please contact Bob Alexander (or you may be drafted).
- There will be a board meeting after the March 24 meeting.
- We are always looking for suggestions for new members. A great time to join as the dues are currently waived and ZOOM allows easy access to meetings.
Pot of Gold: Todd Anderson drew Bob Alexander’s card as the winner of the Pot. Mike Palm gave a mini-craft talk.
Paul Ralles is recovering from COVID-19 nicely and expects to be back at work soon per Tom Ashbaugh.
Jon Peterson, Mark Arnold, Tom Ashbaugh, and Jim Christianson all had business to share.
Bob Alexander continued his review of the Harvey MacKay’s book, ABC’s of Success with a chapter on Team Building. Bob ran down the alphabet for success in team building. Great teams are built and don’t just evolve organically. How good are your team building skills?
Please register with Bob Alexander at email@example.com or 612-720-1450.
March 24, 2021- Hybrid meeting with the St Paul Saints
March 31, 2021 – No Meeting
April 7, 2021 – Hybrid meeting Craft talk TBD