Early Birds: Martin Peyer, Dave Mitchell, and Bob Alexander were the early birds. We had 5 on ZOOM and 14 in attendance.
Honorary Members: Ron Britz, Dick Nelson, Martin Peyer, and Karen Holtmeier were in attendance.
Guests: None today
President Bob Alexander brought the meeting to order with a ring of the bell and a moment of silence.
- ZOOM link is https://us04web.zoom.us/j/8372506494?pwd=RStMTVU4bVVDTU0vZU5UdXNSWTZoQT09 or meeting ID 837 250 6494 password is Breakfast
- Sign up for your 2021 Craft Talk! Please contact Craig Blixrud to get on the calendar or with your ideas for craft talks.
- Paul Ralles is looking at a golf outing in July. There is a lot of interest in holding this event and we may look at the Edina Country Club.
- Mike Palm is looking into a boat cruise in August.
- Next week Jim Erickson is having a guest speaker, Dick Jankowski.
- There will be a board meeting next week.
Pot of Gold: Mike Palm drew and the big winner was Paul Ralles.
Business Networking: None this week
Sharing today were Jon Peterson, Mark Ahmann, Paul Ralles, and Mike Palm.
Today President Bob Alexander selected Table #2 and Table #1 to give us updates on current COVID impacts on their business and their plans for the fishing opener this weekend.
Most of the COVID impacts are in inventory and the price of goods as factories and distribution are ramping up.
Mille Lacs seems to be a popular location for catch and release this weekend.
Register with Bob Alexander at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-720-1450.
May 19, 2021 – Guest Speaker: Dick Jankowski
May 26, 2021 – TBD
June 2, 2021 – TBD