Minneapolis Breakfast Club Newsletter June 9, 2021
Early Birds: Bob Alexander, Dwain Coleman, Jon Peterson, and Julius Webster were the early birds.
Honorary Members: Ron Britz, Martin Peyer, Dick Nelson, Mark Simon, and Karen Holtmeier were in attendance.
President Bob Alexander brought the meeting to order with a ring of the bell and a moment of silence.
- ZOOM link is https://us04web.zoom.us/j/8372506494?pwd=RStMTVU4bVVDTU0vZU5UdXNSWTZoQT09 or meeting ID 837 250 6494 password is Breakfast
- Next month we will be billing for dues and meals.
- Ed Crandall announced that Russ Bremner’s funeral will be August 12 at St. John Episcopal Church in Minneapolis. More detailed info to come.
- Bob Alexander has been reaching out to absent members and connecting with them. Bill Junco has lots of flowers to sell and deliver. Please give him a call.
- The Breakfast Buffet line is back at ECC.
Pot of Gold: The 4th card and a Mini-Craft talk today belonged to Mark Ahmann. The big winner was Don Thiets.
What needs does your business have for personnel or services?
Who did you do business with last week?
Tony Rubin was the craft speaker today. Tony lives in Edina with his wife and two sons. The boys are quite busy with hockey and other activities and keep the parents out of trouble.
At Rudin & Rubin Financial Group of Wells Fargo Advisors, we understand not only what it takes to build, preserve and pass on wealth, but also how these decisions can impact the future well-being of our clients—successful business owners, executives and most important—families. Our advice and solutions are based on much more than investments—on people, their financial concerns today and how we can make a difference in their lives across generations.
You may visit our website for more information at: www.randrfinancialgroup.com
But the most important thing is that Tony is available to work with you on your specific needs to help you reach your financial goals. Give him a call, email, and/or a text to get the ball rolling.
Register with Tony Rubin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-810-1474.
June 16, 2021 – Bitcoins with Tony Rubin and Jim Erickson
June 23, 2021 – Knollwood Liquors
June 30, 2021 – No Meeting
July 7, 2021- Peter Eaton