Minneapolis Breakfast Club Newsletter July 14, 2021
Early Birds: Bob Alexander and Dwain Coleman were the early birds today.
Honorary Members: Mark Simon, Dick Nelson, Dave Mitchell, and Karen Holtmeier were in attendance.
Guests: Erik Schindler brought his daughter, Karina, to breakfast today. Abe Rossmiller, a custom clothier, was a guest of Chuck Shreffler today.
New President Jon Peterson brought the meeting to order with a ring of the bell and a moment of silence.
- The Craft Talk scheduled will be circulated each week. We have a number of dates to fill starting in August and through the end of the year.
- Roster update will start soon led by Dwain Coleman. Please let him know if you will be placing an ad in the roster book.
- We need a Vice President for the club. Interested? Contact President Jon.
- Boat cruise is scheduled for Wednesday, August 25, 2021, after work. Spots are filling up as we speak according to Mike Palm.
- There will be a board meeting next week after the regular meeting.
Pot of Gold: Jim Christensen and Jon Peterson drew 5 cards and the big winner was Paul Ralles.
Business Networking: Erik Schindler needs a part time Auto CAD operator. Bob Alexander has some used office furniture and accessories that need a new home.
Sharing today were Dwain Coleman, Bob Alexander, Mark Simon, and Jon Peterson.
Table introductions: None Today
Mark Simon introduced Jon Peterson as today’s craft speaker. Jon is a small-town kid from northern Minnesota where his parents still live. Jon has one wife, two sons, and enjoys golfing, hunting, red wine, vodka, and spectator sports for the local pro teams.
Jon and his son, Connor, are a team of mortgage experts with over 30 years of experience in originating mortgages. They are with New American Funding, a California company with over 4800 employees, 181 branch offices, and service over 200,000 mortgages. They are a direct lender that originates, funds, and services mortgages.
One of the more innovative things they are doing is to “recast” mortgages to assist buyers in buying a home first and selling your home later.
Jon can originate a mortgage in for you in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Florida. He can do conventional, FHA, and VA mortgages for purchasing new homes, existing homes, 2nd homes, and 1-4 unit investment properties.
Give Jon a call or email to register and discuss your mortgage needs at firstname.lastname@example.org or 763-360-9652.
July 21, 2021- Insperity- Kristen Baas
July 28, 2021 – Shreffler Law- Chuck Shreffler
August 4, 2021 – John Winston Guest Speaker on Flying