Early Birds: Dwain Coleman, Dick Anderson, and Ron Britz were the early birds today.
Honorary Members: Mark Simon, Dick Nelson, Ron Britz, and Karen Holtmeier were in attendance.
Guests: None Today
New President Jon Peterson brought the meeting to order with a ring of the bell and a moment of silence.
- The Craft Talk scheduled will be circulated each week. We have open dates in September and November.
- Roster update will start soon led by Dwain Coleman. Please let him know if you will be placing an ad in the roster book.
- We need a Vice President for the club. Interested? Contact President Jon.
- Boat cruise is scheduled for Wednesday, August 25, 2021 about 5:45 PM. Cost is $95 per person and we have lots of room for friends, employees, customers, and family members. Contact Mike palm to register.
- Ron Britz mentioned that our own Dick Anderson was on WCCO. See “Baseball Diamond is the Fountain of Youth” on YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7VkAAnH-OI
- Russ Bremner’s funeral will be August 12th at 11 AM in Minneapolis. Contact Ed Crandall for more details.
Pot of Gold: Jim Erickson drew his own name this week making him the winner for two weeks in a row. He generously donated his winnings to the ECC wait staff today.
Sharing today were Dwain Coleman, and Jon Peterson.
Table introductions: None Today
Jon Peterson introduced our craft speaker, Chuck Shreffler. Chuck joined the Breakfast Club back in 2009 as Shreffler Recovery, left for awhile and came back to the club as an attorney specializing in litigation.
Chuck, a graduate of Notre Dame Law School, has been married to Beth for 20 years. He has 3 sons, one granddaughter, and has been a practicing attorney for over 30 years.
Chuck focuses on wills/probate, litigation, and business entities these days and has a hobby of wood turning and he shared many examples of his work.
Chuck focused his talk on the ten “Life lessons from Practicing Law”. For your own copy of the lessons, call Chuck and have a conversation about your lawyerly needs.
Give Chuck a call or email to register and discuss your mortgage needs at email@example.com or 612-872-8000.
August 4, 2021 – John Winston Guest Speaker, Dick Steiner, on Flying.
August 11, 2021- Joint meeting with US Representative Dean Phillips as the guest speaker at ECC.
August 18, 2021 – Connor Peterson of NAF
August 25, 2021 – No morning meeting, Boat Cruise in evening.