Minneapolis Breakfast Club Newsletter September 1, 2021
Early Birds: Dwain Coleman, Bob Alexander, and Todd Anderson were the first to arrive today.
Past President Bob Alexander called the meeting to order with a ring of the bell and a moment of silence.
Honorary Members: Mark Simon, Ron Britz, and Karen Holtmeier were in attendance.
Guests: Who are you bringing next week?
- The Craft Talk scheduled will be circulated each week. We have open dates next week, and in September and November.
- Roster update for 2022 are in process led by Dwain Coleman. Please let him know if you will be placing an ad in the roster book.
- We need a Vice President for the club. Interested? Contact President Jon.
- The Boat cruise is now being planned for October 6 at $80 per person. Contact Mike Palm to sign up.
- On September 8 we will have a joint meeting with Ham and Eggs covering the Minneapolis Aquatennial wrap up.
- On September 15 we will be OFFSITE at Platinum Bank with Neil Roers.
Business Networking: Jim Erickson is looking for a Marketing/Salesperson for distributing Hemp Products from his fledging Co-op.
Business Exchange: Dwain Coleman and Chuck Shreffler shared today.
Pot of Gold: Dwain Coleman drew 5 cards and the big winner was Chuck Shreffler.
Bob Alexander called on each of the members present to update us on their business and/or personal lives.
Of special note, after the talk by Connor Peterson, Kim Erickson became the proud owner of a NFT Race Horse. No word yet on whether is nag or a money maker.
For registration contact Jon Peterson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 763-360-9652.
September 8, 2021- Minneapolis Aquatennial recap (joint w/Ham and Eggs)
September 15, 2021- Platinum Bank w/ Neil Roers OFFSITE