Early Birds: Early birds were Bob Alexander, Mark Ahmann, and Ron Britz.
Call to Order: Jon Peterson called the meeting to order.
Honorary Members: In attendance today were Bob Alexander. Ron Britz, and Dick Nelson.
Guests: None Today
- We need a President, Vice President, and Board members for the club starting in the June thru December 2022 term. Interested? Contact Past President Jon.
- There will be a board meeting next week. Please attend.
- 2022 Craft Talk dates are available. Sign up with Craig Blixrud.
- 2022 Rosters are available to be picked up.
- Please bring a friend to a craft talk.
Business Networking: None today
Business Exchange: Tony Rubin, Mark Ahmann, Jon Peterson, and Tom Whaley all shared today.
Pot of Gold: Today’s winner was Mark Ahmann.
Craft Talk: Mark Ahmann of Christensen Group Insurance located in Eden Prairie, MN was today’s Craft Speaker.
The Christensen Group is an Employee own (ESOP) company since 2006. Mark really likes the company as it is like the family-owned business, he was in at R. J. Ahmann Companies. A lot of fun to go to work.
Christensen Group Insurance Handles all types of insurance; Business, Personal, Benefits, Life, and Surety Bonds. Since 1996 The Christensen Group has been awarded the “Best Practice Agency”.
Since The Christensen Group is not owned by a Bank, Insurance Company, or public company and has no debt they do not write insurance with one carrier but can find the best option for their clints by working with 70 to 80 different carriers.
If you or your company has any insurance needs or have insurance up for renewal please contact Mark.
April 27 New American Funding
May 4 Norcostco (may be changing the date)
May 11 TBD@ECC