Minneapolis Breakfast Club Newsletter July 27, 2022
Early Birds: Early birds today were Jon Peterson and Bob Alexander.
Call to Order: Jon Peterson called the meeting to order.
Honorary Members: Dick Nelson, Bob Alexander, Mark Simon, and Karen Holtmeier were in attendance today.
Guests: None today
- Brian Knight has volunteered to serve as President starting in mid-September. We will have a vote in the near future.
- The club has decided to meet only on the first and third Wednesdays of the month and to push the starting time back to 8:15 AM finishing at 9 AM.
- Mike Palm is arranging a dinner cruise for September 15 on Lake Minnetonka starting about 5 PM. Please register with Mike.
- Please bring a friend to a craft talk.
Business Networking: None this week.
Business Exchange: Sharing today were Mark Ahmann, Chuck Shreffler, and Julius Webster.
Pot of Gold: Jon Peterson drew 5 cards and the big winner was Don Thiets.
Brian Knight of Bullseye Media gave the craft talk and he needed no introduction this time.
Brian walked us through how we can improve our standing on Google searches without buying ads. He gave us an overview of what factors are used in the Google search engine calculations.
Four things you can do to improve your ranking:
- Google reviews (Need to setup a Google Business Profile)
- Social Media postings 1 to 2 times per week
- Blogging/Articles 500-750 words in the article
- Strong server capability (Website must load fast)
You can also update meta tags and headers in your website.
Contact Brian for more info and how Bullseye can help you do this or do it for you.
Register with Brian at 612-508-3491 or email@example.com
August 3 TBD @ECC
August 17 TBD @ECC
September 7 Lone Birch Realty @ECC
September 14 TBD@ECC